- Conduct sophisticated security reviews of new and existing infrastructure.
- Evaluate designs and services to ensure sound security practices are considered.
- Assess the impact of current security advisories and publications.
- Develop and coordinate the response to security incidents throughout the organization.
- Participate in a periodic on-call rotation to support a 24-hour, seven-day operation.
- Participate in process of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and ISO 27001 compliance.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years directly related work experience in network, security administration/ engineering.
- Prior hands-on professional experience with Enterprise Class firewalls (Juniper Firewalls, Palo Alto Firewalls, Cisco ASA) and IPS/IDS solution ( SNORTFIRE or JUNIPER).
- Understand both network and application layer firewall technologies. Apply knowledge to manage complex firewall policies that employ NAT, application layer gateways, and policy based VPNs.
- Understand tunnel mode and transport mode VPN technology. Manage main mode and aggressive mode VPNs on a variety of hardware platforms.
- Get familiar with Hardening and Patching procedure for OS ( LINUX and UNIX) & Database ( POSTGRE SQL)
- PCI DSS and ISO 27001 knowledge and experience are highly desirable
- Linux experience and Routers and Network Switchers is a plus.
- Professional certification in either vendor specific or industry standards in network or information security preferred.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Periodic health examination.
- Team building 2 times / year. Annual travel.
- Office of the modern professional.
- Enjoy the New Year's Day, May 13th salary, bonus excellent staff. Opportunity owns preference shares reserved for members who have excellent working results.