Who we are?
Weshop Global, the premier cross-border retail import-buying facilitation brand in South East Asia. It has ambition to scale-up its disruptive and proven e-Commerce business modelto enable local consumers purchasing practically any goods that is cheaper than or unavailable locally to their home‘s door with good deal and total peace-of-mind. Weshop has offices in the US, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Thailand
What drives us?
Fun: Building business is fun! If so much of life is spent working, it ought to be enjoyable
Trust and openness: A team of equals with an obligation to dissent and speak our minds
High aspirations and speed: A desire to lead in everything we do, minimal bureaucracy for quick execution
What is your position?
Why is your position important?
Sales Executive position aims to build business by identifying and selling to prospects and maintaining relationships with customers. Sales executives work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
What you will do?
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service, using multiple contact channels and CRM system
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Cross sell products
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, alternative offerings)
- Update sales support history and order status timely in backend system to minimize operations follow up
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Follow and achieve department’s required activity level on CRM system
What we are looking for?
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in dealing and negotiating with customers over the phone, email, or face to face
- Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to efficiently multitask
- Knowledgeable about products and services related to cross border trading
- Cope well with targets pressures
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Professional and positive behavior is a must
- Preferably having prior sales experience
- Having Diploma/BA degree
- Proficient in using MS Office, prior experience using CRM systems is an asset
- Fluent in English and local languages
What we offer?
- Competitive salary package with fixed and performance based components
- Lots of fun with great people
- Freedom to speak your mind, discuss, and grow
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup