Weshop Global is the premier cross-border retail facilitation portal in South East Asia with the mission to enable South East Asians to buy from the world to their home door with ease and peace-of-mind, this start-up has the following highlights:
1. Unique and innovative business model with endless potential and limitless market expansion opportunity to any country in the world, we want to redefine the concept of importation
2. The business is successfully proven, highly appreciated by and partnered with e-Commerce giants in Asia and Visa, MasterCard
3. Strategic investment by a regional billionaire with ambition to deliver the next Alibaba for South East Asia and beyond
We are looking for a Country Manager for Indonesian market.
- Have responsibility for managing all operations within Indo market. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and GMV and cost effective targets.
- Make annual financial plan and producing a detailed annual business operating plan. An approval financial or business plan is Country Manager's KPIs.
- Produce monthly and quarterly business performance reports including GMV, margin, profit, marketing and cash report.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, mentoring and training.
- Place the role of Marketing Director that requires to:
- Research buyer demands to find out niche product categories and models that are unavailable or more expensive if buying locally
- Propose sourcing and pricing strategy, market segmentation and product roadmap to best-fit WeShop to local demand in every respective market
- Implement and manage marketing strategy, media plan, budget and ROI to achieve sales target, mostly through Internet marketing initiatives
- Develop and measure key metrics for the business including user acquisition, conversion and engagement rates, buyer satisfaction and renewal rates
- Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing teams in all active markets that WeShop operates
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of a Country Manager job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential
II. Requirements on Skills and qualifications: this is just for your reference to your personal goals while it is quite standard for this position
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports.
- A Country Manager job requires a strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- General management and Digital Marketing (> 3 years) experience is essential for working in this job.
- In a Country Managers job, you need to have excellent networking skills.
- The job of a Country Manager needs to be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- To effectively manage operations, a Country Manager needs to have knowledge and experience of the sector their company operates within. They must fully understand the products and services provided by their company.