Who we are?
Weshop Global, the premier cross-border retail import-buying facilitation brand in South East Asia. It has ambition to scale-up its disruptive and proven E-Commerce business model to enable local consumers purchasing practically any goods that is cheaper than or unavailable locally to their home's door with good deal and total peace-of-mind. Weshop has offices in the US, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Thailand
What drives us?
Fun: Building business is fun! If so much of life is spent working, it ought to be enjoyable
Trust and openness: A team of equals with an obligation to dissent and speak our minds
High aspirations and speed: A desire to lead in everything we do, minimal bureaucracy for quick execution
What is your position?
Customer Service Team Leader
What you will do?
- Contributing People Management
- Leading and developing associates; responsible for the direction, coordination and evaluation of the team
- identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality of work.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Weshop Global service policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
- Communicating policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Owning and driving performance metrics with the team.
- Project Management
- Solving complex customer service issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
- Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Development, analysis and improvement of new strategies and procedures. The Customer Service Manager will have the ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer promise expectations.
- Voice of the Customer: Summarizing and providing critical analysis to top 3 customer issues to be improved on a quarterly review cycles.
What we are looking for?
- BA/MA Proficiency in English and Vietnamese.
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in supervisor role (specialized in Call Center).
- Goal better, data-driven, self-motivated leader, can-do attitude, open and supportive mindset
- Good at planning and organizing, communication, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving.
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Good at data and report to control backlogs & performance.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary package with fixed and performance based components
- Lots of fun with great people
- Freedom to speak your mind, discuss, and grow
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup