Who we are?
Weshop Vietnam is part of Weshop Global, the premier cross-border retail import-buying facilitation brand in South East Asia. It has ambition to scale-up its disruptive and proven E-Commerce business model to enable local consumers purchasing practically any goods that is cheaper than or unavailable locally to their home's door with good deal and total peace-of-mind. Weshop has offices in the US, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Thailand. We are currently looking for talents to join and establish our team in Vietnam
What drives us?
Fun: Building business is fun! If so much of life is spent working, it ought to be enjoyable
Trust and openness: A team of equals with an obligation to dissent and speak our minds
High aspirations and speed: A desire to lead in everything we do, minimal bureaucracy for quick execution
What is your position?
Marketing Executive (Social Media)
What you will do?
- Contributing Responsible for the daily content posting on company's social media: Facebook fan page, topic forums, YouTube, website, etc.
- Interchange and interact with target customers on social media
- Follow and answer all questions and feedbacks of users on social media
- Manage, support and navigate online events (contests, games ...) to customers.
- Follow, measure and evaluate the effectiveness of social media marketing activities through specific KPIs.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to handle crisis communication on social media
- Prepare periodic reports social media marketing
- Update & apply new knowledge and trends on social media marketing to enhance work efficiency
What we are looking for?
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- 1 year or more working experience in public relations required
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary package with fixed and performance based components
- Lots of fun with great people
- Freedom to speak your mind, discuss, and grow
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup