Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
- Manage the strategy, planning human & budget all of paid channel
- Collaborate with regional team to planning, execution and optimization campaigns on paid channels (search marketing, remarketing and display advertising campaigns) to achieve KPIs
- Drive sales online and increase brand awareness via all of paid channels
- Measure and optimize all paid campaigns marketing using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Kissmetric etc.)
- Research and testing performance with new partner to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with the Social, Onsite, PR, Operation and Sales team to reach target marketing
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Update with digital marketing knowledge/trends and potential new channels, seek out new opportunities and applies them to optimize spend and improve campaign performance
- Make reports and insights for digital advertising including weekly/monthly dashboard
- Interview, hire, and train advertising team members
- Review result and report to CEO/Manager
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- At least 02 years’ experience in manage paid channel marketing. At least 01 years of experience in e-commerce environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), re-marketing (Criteo.com, Adroll.com), Affiliate model, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Experience in agency working environment is preferred. Photoshop/InDesign and video editing skills are a bonus.
- Good English is preferred, meeting with global business partners
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.