- Receive incoming calls, handle enquiries and complaints from customers;
- Consult and provide additional information about company’s services;
- Liaise with other departments to ensure excellent customer experience;
- Report directly to the Manager on customer situation.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Manager;
- Female is preferred;
- 3 months’ experience in sales or customer service is preffered but not compulsory;
- Good command of English;
- Good communication and problem – solving skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Salary: 13.000 – 14.000 PHP + commission;
- Young, dynamic and creative working environment;
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance in accordance with law;
- Opportunity to take challenge and build up successful career in a promising industry.
- Monday – Friday: 8h30 – 17h30