- Review applications and verify the information provided by customers; evaluate liquidity risk;
- Analyze, evaluate customers’ submissions and decide to accept or reject them;
- Strictly follow underwriting procedures to minimize risks and ensure work efficiency;
- Support to handle questions from customers;
- Propose ideas to improve credit underwriting procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance & Banking or related fields;
- Good knowledge of Credit/ Banking
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in banks or financial institutions;
- Good command of English;
- Reliable, honest and hard-working;
- Salary: 17.000 PHP + commission;
- Young, dynamic and creative working environment;
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance in accordance with law;
- Opportunity to take challenge and build up successful career in a promising industry.