- Coordinate with the Loan Processing Staff for fund disbursements;
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules;
- Prepare general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed
assets, employer’s benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses;
- Prepare financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance and interim
grant financial reporting
- Assist in all areas of operation as requested by management
- Do filing and other general office duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in general accounting.
- Good command of English
- Be able to work under high pressure, hardworking and be motivated by challenges.
- Salary: 300.000 MMK - 350.000 MMK
- Enjoy a dynamic, independent, professional working environment with high promotion
- Be entitled to benefits in accordance with Labor Code.
- Other benefits according to the Company‘s regulations: bonus, 13 th month salary…