- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules;
- Prepare general account analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer’s benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses;
- Prepare financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance and interim grant financial reporting
- Assist in all areas of operation as requested by management
- Do filing and other general office duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting/general accounting.
- Good command of English.
- Be able to work under high pressure, hardworking and be motivated by challenges.
- Salary: 15.000 PHP - 20.000 PHP + commission;
- Young, dynamic and creative working environment;
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance in accordance with law;
- Opportunity to take challenge and build up successful career in a new promising industry.
- Monday – Friday: 8h30 – 17h30, Saturday: 8h00 - 12h00