- Work and communicate with the creative team to produce tons of content and advertisements.
- Schedule and publish content on Facebook, Instagram, WeChat and other social media accounts
- Setup and monitor online advertisements (on Google, Facebook, and other platforms) and generate frequent reports.
- Setup and update email marketing and website content
- Assist other team members at our marketing events.
- Willing to learn new technology and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate well with team members especially with the creative team.
- Have good knowledge in content marketing, SEO, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and website.
- You need to achieve a given goal in a team, change the way you work if the plan isn’t working.
- You will be in a fun and young working environment.
- We don’t celebrate superhero achievement as everyone works in a team.
- Have ideas? Bring them in to change the world of e-commerce.