- Manage the list of assigned customers.
- Follow and support customers in list
- Keep track customer payment process
- Remind and convince customers of payment due date and loan details;.
- Coordinate with other departments to support customers
- Good communication skills
- Male/ Female possessing at least vocational or Bachelor’s/college degree
- Prior experience with individual clients
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good organizational and work management skills
- Working under pressure
- Salary: $220 - $240 + KPI incentives
- Participating in training courses to improve professional skills, soft skills... During the probationary period, candidates will be trained on products and important skills.
- Unlimited rewards: performance based bonus, revenue bonus, holiday bonus …
- Enjoy fully company benefits: social insurance, health care insurance, vacation, national holidays...
- Working in a professional and dynamic environment.
- Monday – Friday: 8h30 – 17h30, Saturday Morning: 8h00 - 12h00