- Receive and verify provided customer’s information
- Appraise and analyze customer’s documents
- Ensure to complete daily work volumes
- Support customer care team
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Analytical skills and critical thinking skills
- Prior experience with credit and financial appraisal.
- Being responsible at work
- Working under pressure
- Time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Salary: $300 + KPI incentives
- Rapid advancement opportunities
- Participate in training courses to improve professional skills, soft skills... During the probationary period, candidates will be trained on products and important skills.
- Unlimited rewards: performance based bonus, revenue bonus, holiday bonus …
- Enjoy fully company benefits: social insurance, health care insurance, vacation, national holidays...