- Answer inquiries, support and handle customer complaints
- Plan and implement customer care activities timely
- Report directly to line manager for customer care operation
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Good communication skills
- College Degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, etc.
- Prior experience with customer service, Telesales…
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and highly responsible at work
- Salary:14.000 - 17.000 PHP + KPI incentives
- Participating in training courses to improve professional skills, soft skills... During the probationary period, candidates will be trained on products and important skills.
- Unlimited rewards: performance based bonus, revenue bonus, holiday bonus …
- Enjoy fully company benefits: social insurance, health care insurance, vacation, national holidays...
- Working in a professional and dynamic environment.
- Monday – Friday: 8h30 – 17h30