· You own the development process of the product.
· Conduct roadmap, timeline, manage sprint and lead the team toward achieving milestones.
· Ensure development team understand exactly the vision by any how.
· Own product features and define its standard which adherent with the vision of BOD and Product Lead.
· Have the exact vision of the product, of what, why and how thru various tools & methodology such as Invision, Sketch, Balsamiq, Flowchart, Persona, Customer Journey, etc.
· Communicate effectively with external stakeholder of product/project information by (but not limited) planning, documentation & conversation.
· Stay close to user and customer, be a bridge between customer and product team.
· Together with Product Lead, you build up big pictures & strategy across multiple products and the ecosystem.
· Bachelors or experience at least 1 years in related fields: POS, ERP, Fintech as PO or PM, BA.
· Experience in analyzing business process or requirement analyst, product analyst.
· Experience develop wireframe, mockup and user process, data process., system process.
· Good communication, presentation and English.
· Understand code logic, user-centric, product mind.
· Personal: proactive, liability, integrity.
· Salary: up to $1500
· Young, dynamic and creative working environment;
· Social, medical and unemployment insurance in accordance with law;
· Opportunity to take challenge and build up successful career in a new promising industry.