The Corporate Partnerships Account Executive is responsible for generating new business with offshore (preferably regional) companies for the group’s e-payment/ e-wallet tranche – NextPay. Also responsible for the overall management of several existing corporate partnerships including the development of new revenue opportunities, creating value added opportunities and mutually beneficial market activation programs.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate partnerships.
- Prepare and present proposals to corporate decision makers.
- Work closely with assigned corporate partnership coordinators to ensure contractual fulfillment with an emphasis towards maximizing cross promotional opportunities.
- Manage expense budgets related to the implementation and execution of corporate partnership agreements.
- Prepare weekly sales reports.
- Work closely with other departments within the organization on corporate partner related programs.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of professional sales experience. Experience in e-payment/ e-wallet sector is a plus.
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work with aggressive individual and team sales goals.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with corporate clients and co-workers.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Goal-oriented, problem solving mentality is a must.
- Possess a strong work ethic and be willing to learn.
- Possess superior negotiation skills coupled with a net profit bottom line mentality.
- Willingness to travel frequently as required.