JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Managing Investor Relations activities for the holding group & portfolio companies; including handling investors‘ queries, preparing periodical IR newsletters/earnings updates as well as facilitating investors‘ meetings and conference calls upon requests.
- Managing a database of 200+ current and prospective VC & PE funds (APAC, Europe, North America).
- Planning and executing fundraising campaigns for portfolio startup companies.
- Networking and pitching NEXT100 Ventures (Nexttech‘s venture investment arm) to the capital markets to engage with potential investors and partner funds.
- Deal-sourcing and assessing potential venture investments.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimum of 6 months of continually progressive experience in fundraising with a combination of public, non-profit and private sector experience preferred.
- Proven track record of fundraising preferred.
- Proven ability to engage confidently with high level corporate, political and community leaders.
- Proven ability to handle a high-paced work environment, to prioritize a heavy workload, to manage multiple assignments and to meet deadlines.
- Motivated self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven adherent of a team-driven philosophy.
- Fluent in English
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills