JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Understand about the group and its main business
- Research and Approach to investor firms.
- Introducing Group‘s portfolio to investors
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimum of 1 year of continually progressive experience in economic or community development, sales, marketing, or fundraising with a combination of public, non-profit and private sector experience preferred.
- Proven track record of fundraising preferred.
- Proven ability to engage confidently with high level corporate, political and community leaders.
- Proven ability to handle a high-paced work environment, to prioritize a heavy workload, to manage multiple assignments and to meet deadlines.
- Motivated self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven adherent of a team-driven philosophy.
- Fluent in English and other language
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills