We seek an experienced social and community manager to update our online communities across all our social media channels. The Online Community Manager will work with our content team to ensure a constant flow of fresh content across social media as well as responding to users in real time.
1. Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties. Will work extensively through our content creation team.
2. Online Events and event planning –creating events online related to our product and brand, advertising them, and driving attendance. Also responsible for identifying offline events that would benefit from our presence so that we can send representatives.
3. Public relations – Managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
4. Customer relations –answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback in a productive way.
5. Advising Communications/marketing strategy – the Community Manager is responsible for advising strategic marketing/communications plans for the company’s public-facing communications.
6. Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Candidate should be experienced in multiple forms of social media, tools such as hootesuite, google analytics, and so on. Candidate should provide references to prior social media campaigns where they played a lead role.
- Strong English ability is a necessity as our customers are global. Additional language ability (Korean, Japanese, Russian) is a huge benefit.