- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Maintain paper files, process incoming/outgoing mail.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Book flights, hotel rooms for executives and managers.
- Manage office stationery/logistics and order supplies as required.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant.
- Good command of English.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Competitive salary and attractive incentive schemes
- Young, dynamic and creative working environment
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance in accordance with Vietnam’s law
- Opportunity to take challenge and build up successful career in a promising new industry