• Research, gather information & analyze investment opportunities regarding to target markets, products, customers, competitors, etc. both local & international.
• Research and talk with technical/business consultants to evaluate the target company’s business model & technology.
• Conduct background checks on the current management of the target companies.
• Monitor project progress by constructing workflow charts & tracking activity; report investment progress & recommend actions.
• Other works assigned by Head of Investment & Portfolio Management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management & Business studies. Fresh graduate is welcome.
• Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
• Ability to produce well-designed professional looking PowerPoint presentations
• Strong written and verbal communication skills