Is this you?
– Do you have the desire to be the best?
– Are you a person that can’t stand to leave unfinished work for tomorrow?
– Do you possess a dynamic personality with attention to detail focused on win-win outcomes?
– Are you seeking to expand your career with one of the fastest-growing companies to work for in e-commerce?
– Are you excited by constant change and bored when things remain the same?
– Are you looking to work in a thriving culture where success is our reward, passion is our drive, and relationships are key?
BOXME (https://boxme.asia/) is biggest system of logistics services, support the best total solutions to e-Commerce fulfillment network in South East Asia. We are seeking a proven leader to manage warehousing operations servicing fast-growing ecommerce retailers shipping B2C primarily as well as B2B. This job is for winners only.
What would you do?
– Drives creation of quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other Lean initiatives to enable their functional area and ultimately the FC to meet and exceed business plan.
– Experience in managing, high growth, high volume, and high SKU non-mechanized warehouse operations focused on performance metrics and process improvements.
– Experience with warehouse layout, cost/benefit analysis, labor productivity analysis, and safety/human factors.
– Proficient data analyst, constant improver, and new processes developer/adapter.
– Self-starter with a high sense of urgency, urgency, urgency and a proactive “can-do” mindset.
– Strong desire to be successful through leadership, effective written and oral communications and out of the box thinking.
– Measures performance, provides feedback and holds department lead accountable for their performance and the performance of their departments.
– Takes proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments, shifts and among the network.
What will you need?
– At least 3+ years of hands-on management experience, including a salaried workforce, in a warehousing or distribution environment
– Experience with performance metrics and process improvement and Lean techniques, B2C shipments, returns processing, assembly projects, and managing changing requirements for rapidly growing ecommerce retailers.
– Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions, and terminations
– Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communication skills in English.
– Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands, including weekends and holidays
– A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
– Six-Sigma knowledge.
– More than 5+ years of leadership experience required.
– The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
– Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
– Ability to quickly assess prospective customer business challenges, strategize to resolve them and articulate how we can better serve them.
– Strong desires to support the team succeed.
– Salary: Attractive and Negotiable
– Working hour: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 14:00 on Saturday, (1 hour for lunch)
– Working location: Bicutan Compound, Bicutan Drive, Barangay Batino, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines