NextTech Group of Technopreneurs (www.nexttech.asia) is a Group of Companies pioneering into the emerging Digitised Commerce industry across South East Asia. Founded in 2001 as PeaceSoft, started online business in 2004, expanded to SEA in 2014.
NextTech group’s ecosystem is employing close to 2,000+ staff in 8 countries under 4 main verticals including Digitized Commerce, Financial Technology, Digitized Logistics, and Startup Ventures.
1. Perform market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities
– Project screening and sourcing
2. Perform Due Diligence
– Gather information from the targeting projects and industry experts.
– Research and talk to existing references and customers of the targeting projects.
– Research potential competitors to the target company
– Research and talk with technical/business consultants to evaluate the competitiveness of the targeting projects.
– Conduct background checks on the current management of the target company
– Perform valuation analysis via modeling
– Help preparing internal investment memos
3. Portfolio Management
– Keep track on invested projects (start-ups); making monthly reports on the performance of invested projects.
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Banking
– 1 year of investment experience or audit background
– Experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
– Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated
– CFA preferred
– Strong written and verbal English communication skills (~ IELTS 6.5)
– Strong knowledge of Excel including advanced function
– Ability to produce well designed professional looking PowerPoint presentations