1. Perform market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities (start-ups in blockchain & cryptocurrency)
– Project screening and sourcing
2. Perform Due Diligence
– Gather information from the targeting projects (including start-ups & cryptocurrency sectors) and industry experts.
– Research and talk to existing references and customers of the targeting projects.
– Research potential competitors to the target company
– Research and talk with technical/business consultants to evaluate the competitiveness of the targeting projects.
– Conduct background checks on the current management of the target company
– Perform valuation analysis via modelling
– Help preparing internal investment memos
3. Portfolio Management
– Keep track on invested projects (start-ups & crypto); making monthly reports on the performance of invested projects.
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Banking
– 1 year of investment experience (VC/PE, investment banking, crypto…)
– Experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
– Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated
– CFA preferred
– Strong written and verbal English communication skills (~ IELTS 6.5)
– Strong knowledge of Excel including advanced function
– Ability to produce well designed professional looking PowerPoint presentations