• Assist in building, coordinating accelerator program activities, resources, and equipment required for the program.
• Help startups, mentors, and guests with logistics during the program.
• Assist with scheduling of program activities and meetings
• Assist the Investment Director in all efforts while a cohort is in session: including logistical setup, and maintaining morale of the startup companies attending.
• Facilitate and coordinate the onboarding of all startup companies to assure a smooth experience across the program
• Facilitate and coordinate all startup companies off-boarding processes and further integration into the Portfolio Alumni Program
• Monitor and facilitate the timely execution of all startup company assignment deliverables
• Organization and coordination of mentors for program engagement and mentor matching with startups
• Facilitate and organize special events such as mentor matching week, investor pitch events, mentor networking events and community off-sights as well as being a major participant in Demo Day execution
• Possibility of facilitating and teaching lecture/workshop sessions in collaboration with the Investment Director
• Maintain and coordinate all logistical announcements to startup companies before, during and after the cohort, working side-by-side with the Investment Director to anticipate those needed announcements
• Morale Ambassador – in charge of daily morale and special needs of startup companies and reaching out to the appropriate people to assist when necessary
• BS in Business Administration, or related field
• Maximum 1 year experience as a Project manager or similar role
• Proficiency in Google Doc’s, Microsoft’s products and software
• Strong project management skills, with a demonstrated record of managing complex projects, with multiple stakeholders, and bringing them to successful completion
• Excellent written and oral communication skills utilized in an accessible and relatable way
• Ability to flex a work schedule around programs and events as needed
• Ability to think through, communicate, document, organize and execute on program goals and to keep other team members on schedule
• Passion for helping startups grow & an understanding of their needs