BOXME (https://boxme.asia/) is biggest system of logistics services, support the best total solutions to e-Commerce fulfillment network in South East Asia. We are looking for an experienced warehouse operator to plan, organize, and control over all warehouse operations. You will oversee efficient receiving, storage, picking, packing, and dispatching of a wide variety of products. You should be able to ensure productivity is achieved and that all warehouse operations and processes are running smoothly and efficiently.
– Hard working in accordance with company’s policies and visions.
– Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations
– Follow instructions from supervisors to ensure work performed according to official standards: exactly, quickly/timely, fully and safety.
– Initiate, coordinate, and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
– Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements
– Maintain health and safety, hygiene, and security standards
– Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
– Produce reports and statistics regularly (In/Out status report, dead stock report, etc.)
– Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
– Good health, hardworking, care, and focus in details.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
– Keep good track of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
– Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
– Strong problem solving skills
– Working experience in e-commerce warehouse is an added advantage
– English language.
– Working hour: 8:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 14:00 on Saturday, (1 hour for lunch)
– Working location: Bicutan Compound, Bicutan Drive, Barangay Batino, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines.
– Salary from 10,000 Php and up